Thursday

Tweed Boots

I work in a small, downtown-like area. This means I can walk to a variety of places for lunch.

It also means I get to watch a lot of other people walk to lunch. So, unlike your typical business park, I get to see quite a few attractive, well dressed women walk by. And, since it is winter, attractive, well dressed women are favoring boots currently.

So I like going out for lunch. The view can be wonderful for somebody with a fetish like mine.

Today, as I was walking back to the office, I saw about a block ahead of me a woman wearing what appeared to be a pair of grey, knee high boots. My keen eye could discern laces at the top, even from that distance, so I knew I had to go in for a closer look. I like boots that lace up.

Fortunately, traffic lights, my own natural quick pace (tall guy with a long stride here), and her own slow progress let me catch up with her. We stood next to each other waiting for the light at one intersection where I got to take a good long look at her boots.

What I initially thought might be a grey leather turned out to be a black and white tweed material. The front of the boots were faced with black leather they were laced up through traditional holes, as opposed to speed lacers. The toes were also capped in black leather that tapered back along the sole of the boot to about the mid point of the arch.

The effect was strange, but not completely displeasing. One of the reasons I like real lace up boots is that they form to the shape of a woman's leg, accentuating thin ankles and showing the pleasing curve of her calf. These boots won in that regard. The black leather accent was little odd though, but it at least would give a submissive like myself a place to lay lips and tongue in worship. I am not sure tweed would give the same effect. Not that I would say no. I would stroke that tweed with my tongue until it shone if commanded.

The young woman in the tweed boots went into a shop half a block later and I kept on walking, reflecting on that interesting boot sighting.

And then, just before my own building, I got to see a pair of gorgeous suede boots. They were a dark rust color, with high, thick heels, and a tall shaft that ran up and just over the knee. They were worn by a woman of some height, so the boots themselves were quite tall.

I did not get to linger and spy on those boots however. It was back to work for me.

No comments: