Friday

Fetish Transference

Boots are, of course, my primary driving fetish. I adore women wearing boots. A woman in boots can make me do most anything under the right circumstances.

But boots alone do not the pervert make... not this one, anyway.

If you have been reading along from the beginning, you know that somewhere along the line the connection was made for me between the desire to serve a woman in boots and BDSM, with me in the submissive, slave, or bottom role.

Of course, introduction to this scene opened a vista of new fetishes. So did growing up in California, where women just don't wear boots most of the year. Unless you are in San Francisco, it is just to warm much of the time. (Bless our freezing cold winter this year!)

So here are a few other things that can hold my attention, some of them in a close to boot-like manner.

  • High Heels - In a land with no boots, I could probably get by, for a while, if there were still black, spike heeled pumps. I am not much on funky styles, platforms, sandals, and other styles, though there are fine examples of each out there. It is the classic black pump with a spike heel that draw me. Every woman should have a good pair of high heeled black pumps. Hell, I own a pair in my size, but that is a story for another time! Black pumps with black stockings... I can worship that. I have a very fond memory of one woman wearing black pumps being dissatisfied with my enthusiasm at licking one of her shoes putting her other high heel shod foot on the back of my head and pressing my face down hard into the first.
  • Garter Belts and Stockings - I love the feel of stockings on a woman's leg. I love the way garters frame a woman's sex and follow the curve of her ass. Pantyhose is fine for the texture, but stockings and a garter belt can be a thing of beauty. I favor the heavy, industrial looking garter belts, with shiny metal hardware and smooth satin lines. Frilly little lace numbers don't move me as much. And a garter belt with more than two garters per leg... I adore those.
  • Gloves - A girlfriend once told me, when I bought her a pair of gloves, that I just wanted her to wear boots on her hands as well. Not a ban analogy. Gloves in black leather are my favorite, though the long satin kind are good as well. Having purchased a pair of opera length black leather gloves for a woman, I can say that the satin variety are also much easier to find and much less expensive. On the other hand, those leather gloves were magnificent.
  • Leather - Leather skirts, leather pants, leather tops, even a good leather coat can be nice. The smell and the texture of leather is wonderful. And the taste. We cannot forget that taste!
  • Bondage Equipment - Not things you see every day, but I love restraints. The exotic items, like arm binders, hoods, gags, and the like thrill me. (I've never worn a leather hood. I really want to some day.) Even more mundane things like collars, cuffs, and blindfolds are quite exciting. And then there are those "good for one specific" that you only even see in catalogs or at places like Leather Masters. And don't even get me started on equestrian gear. I want to be transformed into a leather clad pony, complete with hooves locked on to hands and feet.
  • Corsets - I have never seen one in person on a woman, but I like them in pictures. I would like to see a woman in a tightly laced leather corset some day... or be laced up in one myself.

There are other items I am sure, I just cannot think of any at the moment. If you are looking for something to comment on in this blog, you can add something that you have a fetish for and I'll see if it works for me as well!

No comments: