Wednesday

Scuffed Boots

I was working with a woman earlier today. I have known her for years. We went to school together.

We were going through another building where we will be installing a lab, so we were walking around together for quite a bit. This is usually a pleasure for me, as she loves boots. She wears them almost every day. Now, she usually wears slacks or jeans, so often she cheats and wears those "just-above-the-ankle" boots that tease but fail to please me. Not that she knows this.

She does, however, own a few pairs of very nice, mid-calf to knee-high boots. She was wearing a pair today under her jeans. Her jeans were tight enough below the knee that I could discern their outline, which indicates a good pair of over-the-calf boots. The portions I could see were a nice chocolate brown color. Mostly.

The toes of her boots were scuffed. So was a little part on the inside section of each foot, right where the main joint for her big toes no doubt pressed on the leather.

Fine, beautiful boots with pretty stacked wooden heels tarnished. And what could I do?

I suppose I could point the fact out to her, though that might not go well. Plus I have gone beyond my "boot compliment" quota with her already. There is a danger I could be pegged for the pervert I am. (If that was fine with her, so what, but I do not know where she sits on the whole fetish scene.)

I would, of course, gladly run down and pick up some Kiwi polish and any tools required to buff her boots back into shape. That offer would not go over so well either. And "shoe shine boy" isn't even one of my fantasies!

Maybe it should be? I have no experience in that area, but I am willing and eager.

Are there women out there, women with boot and shoe collections that would like a non-sexual relationship with a mature and very submissive shoe shine boy. I would be glad to come by once in a while and shine up your shoe collection, so long as you are willing to wear them while I work.

Of course, it would be hard to sell "non-sexual" as I would no doubt be showing a bulge in my pants during the whole process. Certainly no sexual contact would be required. And you know I would never make vulgar noises and spit on your shoes to shine them. I would lay my tongue lovingly on the leather to moisten each boot.

No comments: