Friday

The Art of Namio Harukawa

Namio Harukawa is probably my favorite fetish artist.

The women in his art, with their full hips, round asses, shapely legs, and ample breasts, are something of a feminine ideal to me. They are proud and savage with their Gaia-like Earth-mother bodies that ooze sexuality. They are strong, solid women, with the proud stature of Goddesses.

I don't just love big butts, I love the full big package.

The men, by comparison, appear weak and scrawny. They are usually a head shorter than the women and obviously their inferiors in every way. Their cocks are rarely shown, and when they are, they are the subject of ridicule or abuse.

The role of men in Harukawa's art is that of object or toy solely for the enjoyment of the women. The men are usually restrained, often painfully so, and have their faces driven deeply between the thighs or cheeks of the Goddesses who reign in these scenes.

There are many pictures from his collection that cause me to fantasize about being the hapless male shown, fully at the mercy of a well rounded woman. When I think of his portfolio, certain images always spring to mind:

  • a small man in a hospital, kneeling at the foot of his iron framed bed, wrists tied the foot bars, and a Goddess nurse, uniform skirt pulled up to reveal stockings and no panties, pressing her sex so forcefully into the mans face that you can see his arms stretched the maximum and the ropes digging deep into his skin.
  • a man tied between two bar stools on his knees, face up to act as a seat for a plump Gaia who sits serenely sipping a drink at the bar.
  • a man in a small wooden cage, his head sticking out of a trap door in the top, help in place by ropes around his neck as his booted Mistress begins to wrap her legs around his head to squeeze him into her pussy and force from him all the pleasure he can give.

I love these pictures. I see them and I want to be the man in them, helpless before a Goddess eager to take her pleasure without regard to me.

Not that I want to act out every scene he has drawn. There are a number of pictures that feature the women passing fecal matter straight from their anus into the open mouth of one of these men. That makes me gag in revulsion. Yet even as I gag, knowing I could never be part of such an act, or similar pictures where men's mouths are quite obviously being used as a substitute for toilet paper, I am fascinated by the women and their power. I still want to be the men, if not in these exact circumstances.

Urine also features in more than a few of his pictures, though I find this less revolting. There are some of those scenes where I still want to be the man shown, even acting as a helpless urinal for the mighty Goddesses. I sometimes think about what my limits really are, how far I would go for a dominant woman, a Mistress. I think I could manage that, I think I could cross that line if ordered. I wouldn't ask for it, but to please a Goddess, to show my obedience, to demonstrate the level of degradation to which I am willing to sink in the service of such a woman, I think I would be able to take the plunge.

I have a link here to his artwork. Do not open this at work. This contains explicit pictures featuring scenes such as I have described above.

Namio Harukawa

If you go there, I hope you find something that you like, or at least get a feeling for what I am trying to express. The site contains the work of a number of other fetish artists. While the site is in Italian, it is easy enough to navigate.

No comments: