Thursday

Defining My Fetish

I have a fetish for women wearing boots.

I do not find boots alone attractive, except that seeing them makes me imagine them being worn by a woman. I have never had the urge to buy or otherwise collect women's boots. If I worked in a shoe store, I wouldn't be in the back room fondling the boots, I would be out on the sales floor helping women into them. I would ease them gently on to the feet, zip or lace them up carefully, smooth and buff the with my handkerchief, and then admire them on the woman.

Of course, there are boots and there are boots. The pair of boots that is most likely to attract me is a pair of high heeled, black leather, knee high boots.

I have found other styles attractive, but black knee high boots are the standard by which I judge all others. A woman wearing those gets my attention almost immediately. I cannot help it. I have to work to not stare too hard.

Thigh high boots are, of course, quite provocative. I could hardly deny my attraction to them. A really nice pair, made of real leather, that fits the woman well can literally make me wet myself. (And we're not talking urine here.) But thigh high boots can also be really trashy. A cheap plastic-looking pair that does not fit does not do much for me. The boots Julia Roberts wore in "Pretty Woman" fall into that category. Mostly.

When we get into thigh high boots, I favor the style that lace up the front. But I have a whole fantasy built around those that is for another time.

Boot Styles and features I generally do not find attractive:
(There are always exceptions)


  • Flat soles. With the exception of riding boots, I like boots with a heel
  • Below ankle boots. Those really short boots/tall shoes that look like boots at first. I hate when I get fooled by those.
  • Ankle boots. They have to be really special to be attractive
  • Platforms boots. Maybe a 1 inch platform. Hey, I'm over 6 feet tall, but I would prefer a woman who was short to one wearing ugly platforms.
  • Cowboy boots. I like them if they have a good, tall shaft. Taller = better.
  • Rubber boots/Rain boots. Except for rubber riding boots. Those would work for me.
  • Work boots/hiking boots. Not unless you get into the knee-high range again, then I am game.

Boot Styles and features I adore:


  • Old Zodiac Boots. With the stacked wooden heel and the metal piece at the toe. I surf eBay to see them.
  • Real lace up boots. Laced up so they hug a woman's ankle and calf
  • Classic tapered heels. That graceful arc from ankle to the floor is so pleasing to the eye
  • Real leather. The look, the feel, the smell, the taste...
  • Wedge heels. An exception to the platform rule is wedge heels. There is a story here for later.
  • Patent leather. Done right, even the pvc stuff can be nice. I like the shine

That is a start. There is, of course, more to all of this. Next time I will start back at the origins of my fetish.

No comments: