Monday

Big Beautiful Women and Boots

One of my other passions is full figured women. Shapely is sexy.

Not that I am anti-thin or just cannot stand athletic women, but when the gal with the hour glass figure walks in, I am all hers. Many of my fondest fantasies involve being helpless underneath warm, wonderful flesh.

My dilemma here of course is that the one piece of fashion apparel that big beautiful women have a problem finding in their size in nice, high heeled, knee high boots. If you are a skinny little thing, no problem. But finding royal boots for a queen size Goddess is just murder.

I know that, if money is no object, you can go the custom made. But us mere mortals who have to go to work every day cannot afford that route.

Where do you find boots for women with shapely calves? Where is the big girl's boot store?

Oh well. Fine legs with shape in stockings and a pair of black high heeled pumps can still get my motor running when backed by the right attitude.

No comments: